Multi Award Winning Laser Dental Treatment
Smile Cliniq’s Multi-Award Winning dental team provides treatments using Soft Tissue Diode Lasers, which are used to treat gum disease, recurring ulcer problems, gum pigmentation (reduce dark patches on the gum) and the removal of the inflamed gum flap when a tooth is partially erupted (pericoronitis).
Laser dentistry effectively replaces the surgical scalpel, and due to the way it works allows faster healing, less bleeding, less scarring and less anaesthesia.
Laser dentistry is becoming more and more popular and are normally pain-free, quick, affordable, with NO blood… What more could you ask for?
The benefits for using Laser Dentistry:
- Less traumatic and less bleeding
- Less time required for the procedure
- Reduced scarring
- Less anaesthetic
- Faster healing
- No stiches required
- More accurate results creating better cosmetic finishing
- Uses for lasers in Dentistry:
|1||Tooth Whitening – in surgery|
|2||Depigmentation (Gum Bleaching)|
|4||Periodontic LAPT Laser Assisted Periodontal Treatment|
|5||TMJ Disorder relief|
|6||Gum Troughing for crowns (to improve dental impressions and thus accuracy of indirect restoration fit.|
|7||Oral Herpes, mucositis and lichen planus treatment|
|8||Endodontic (root canal disinfection)|
|16||Plus many more applications|
- Please click here for our fees guide.
- Please click here for examples of our work
- For further details of our techniques, materials and techniques please click here.
- Please click here for our guide to maintaining your oral hygiene.
- Interest free payment options are available
- Return to the top of the page
020 3199 4518
St Johns Wood
020 3199 4519