|Our corporate membership dental plan is great for both, employees and employers. Research has shown between 5-10%of time off is due to dental appointments. We can greatly reduce this by offering early morning, evening and weekend. We have two greatly accessbile practices in Finchley and St johns Wood.
Research shows that between 5%-10% of staff absence is due to dental problems.
A recent study has shown over 92.4 million working hours were wasted in the US due to absence caused by dental emergencies.
4.5 million UK workers put off going to the dentist because they don’t have the time. Employees missing work due to oral health problems costs the UK economy an estimated £36.6 million each year.
Treatment is carried out by a well-respected, experienced and a multi-award winning team.
Benefits to the employer:
• Reduces employees absence due to dental appointments
– We offer early morning (8am), evening(8pm) and weekend (Saturday only) appointments
as well as same day appointments for all plan members.
• Very little administration for Human Resources
• Inexpensive and cost-effective (pays for its self with reduced
• Good employee incentive scheme
• Multi- Award winning, well respected dental team
Benefits to the employer:
• Convenient locations in St John’s Wood & Finchley
• Open from early morning to late evening and weekends
• Online bookings available
• Same day appointments available for emergencies
• 95% patients seen within 5 minutes
• Experienced, Multi – Award winning team
• Additional 15% discount on any general dental treatment
needed that is not covered
|TREATMENT||DENTAL PLAN FEE||NORMAL FEE|
|1st Hygiene visit||Nil||£77|
|2nd hygiene visit||Nil||£77|
|Emergency Call Out||Nil||(£150 if needed)|
|Worldwide emergency cover||Nil|
|£22.05 per month plus £10 joining fee|
Please note: Dental Plan membership is for a minimum of 1 year. If you wish to cancel your membership within the year, any saving made must be paid in full. You must also be dentally fit to join the practice. The 15% discount is only applicable for treatments under the cost of £600 and is not applied to specialist treatments such as dental implants, orthodontics, periodontics and Facial Asethetics.
Further information, please call Katie on 02073281200 or email info[email protected]
- Please click here for our fees guide.
- Please click here for examples of our work
- For further details of our techniques, materials and techniques please click here.
- Please click here for our guide to maintaining your oral hygiene.
- Interest free payment options are available
- Return to the top of the page