Before and After Gallery
The Enlighten Teeth Whitening System is a premium brand in tooth whitening. It is used for more difficult cases or if you want to achieve a guaranteed result of enlighten B1 brightness. The treatment involves the use of an at-home kit as well as in practice treatment. Each Enlighten Teeth Whitening system can provide results that will provide a long-lasting, winning smile.
Why Use the Enlighten Teeth Whitening System Compared to others?
- Guaranteed B1 shade with reliable results across your smile.
- Convenient for patients to use as no dietary changes are required during treatment.
- See results in just 2-4 weeks from the start of your treatment.
- Enlighten is the only system in the world that can enlighten smiles by up to 16 shades with ease.
- Minimal pain and sensitivity during treatment.
- The teeth whitening products are refrigerated from manufacture to surgery. This is done to ensure optimal effectiveness of the whitening gels on your teeth.
- No lights, gingival protection or dehydration whitening.
- Supplied with an anti-sensitivity serum to reduce sensitivity.
- Special custom-made whitening trays for you according to your needs, i.e. increased reservoir built-in for darker teeth.
Why Should I Have Teeth Whitening London Treatment?
There are many reasons you may want to undertake teeth whitening London treatment for your teeth. The most common reasons for wanting to whiten your teeth include:
- To boost your confidence and self-esteem if you’re conscious about your existing smile.
- To give a more youthful appearance.
- To improve your smile for a special event such as a wedding, job interview etc.
- To make a positive first impression on others.
- To reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing and enlighten smiles.
Enlighten B1 Teeth Whitening London Procedure:
When deciding to have Enlighten B1 teeth whitening London treatment, there are some things you should know. The process is completed over the course of 3 visits to our practice:
Visit 1: On your first visit, we will take impressions of your teeth using special impression material. This is supplied by Enlighten to ensure accuracy. These impressions will be sent to them at their state-of-the-art laboratory. They will then fabricate high quality sealed bleaching trays just for you. This process takes about 2 weeks. During which you will need to use special toothpaste, that you will be provided with, twice a day every day.
This contains a material called Hydroxyapatite (HAP) which is what 97% of your Enamel is made of. This HAP will not only improve the whitening effect, but it will protect your teeth. All whilst reducing any sensitivity you may experience.
Visit 2: On your next visit, you will pick up your enlighten whitening bleaching trays from the dentist together. These come with the teeth whitening gel which you will need to use for 14 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS.
Visit 3: On your final visit, your dentist will perform a 40-minute treatment in the surgery. You’ll need to make sure you bring your whitening trays with you on this visit as well. This final treatment will boost the colour of your teeth and ensure the whitening is even and natural-looking. This will help the colour to be more stable i.e. the whitening will last longer.
After Care: If your teeth are sensitive after Enlighten B1 teeth whitening treatment, it may be advisable to use anti-sensitive toothpaste. These can be found from brands such as Colgate or Sensodyne. They can be used to help with reducing the discomfort experienced following an enlighten whitening treatment.
What Are the Common Side Effects of Teeth Whitening Treatment?
Enlighten B1 Teeth whitening treatment is a safe, effective and non-invasive. It is a popular method of brightening all-natural teeth due to its successful results. Some patients may experience sensitivity during the whitening process. However, this is kept to a minimum if you use anti-sensitive toothpaste. You must follow the procedure strictly to ensure the best overall results are achieved for you.
Will Enlighten B1 Teeth Whitening London Whiten my Crown, Veneers and any Previous Fillings?
Enlighten teeth whitening London will only whiten your natural teeth. It doesn’t whiten porcelain or white composite restorations. As a result, these may need to be changed if you wish to have the colour matched to your new whitened teeth.
How Long Will Enlighten B1 Teeth Whitening London Last For?
The great benefit with Enlighten B1 teeth whitening London is that it can keep your teeth whiter indefinitely. You may require a top-up session at home. Therefore, it is advisable to keep your teeth whitening trays safe so that you can re-use them. You can also purchase more home whitening gel at a fraction of the cost when you need it.
Guaranteed B1 Brightness
Enlighten B1 teeth whitening London guarantees the desired B1 shade of teeth after use. There are full instructions provided to follow to ensure the best result. If the B1 shade has not been achieved, Enlighten will refund the laboratory costs. Additionally, they will refund enlighten teeth whitening cost as well.
Please be aware that the dental costs are required to be paid in this situation. So, patients will receive a refund of the enlighten teeth whitening cost and laboratory costs only. Furthermore, we have not had to refund a client yet for enlighten B1 teeth whitening London treatment. This is because of the superb results the treatment gives. Have a look at our tooth whitening consent form for further information.
Enlighten Teeth Whitening Prices Packages:
The whole Enlighten B1 teeth whitening London package starts from £650. If you are looking for teeth whitening London, then Smile Cliniq can provide unrivalled results. More information and consent.
Even more Information and Consent
If you would like to discuss Enlighten B1 Whitening or any other dental procedure, please don’t hesitate to ask. One of our friendly clinical or reception team members is on hand to help. This can be done by contacting us on 0208 343 1133/0207 328 1200, or by filling out our online enquiry form.
For More Information and Consent Click Here
- Please click here for our fees guide.
- Please click here for examples of our work
- For further details of our techniques, materials and techniques please click here.
- Please click here for our guide to maintaining your oral hygiene.
- Interest free payment options are available
- Return to the top of the page