Medical Aesthetics; Botox & Dermal Fillers
This is the art of removing facial wrinkles and creases as well as softening facial expression lines. In addition, we can sculpt fuller lips as well as removing nose to lip (nasio-labial) creases.
Botox® can be used for the treatment of wrinkles, frown lines, crows feet, muscular spasms, tension headaches and migraine. Botox® is the brand name for ‘type a’ botulinum toxin. This is a purified form of the toxin produced by Clostridium botulinum. Originally, it was developed to treat muscular spasm. However, it is becoming one of the most popular non-invasive cosmetic procedures. Botox® based treatment is carried out by one of our specially trained dentists.
Our faces change with time. As you age your natural skin creases and folds will become more prominent. Restylane® is used as a dermatological filler to obliterate lines and folds, to create contours, add volume and sculpt soft tissues in the oro-facial region. Restylane® is manufactured in Sweden and is based on Hyaluronic acid, which exists as a natural molecule in the human body. Its function is to carry and bind water. Restylane® is a crystal clear, non-animal based, biodegradable gel. Read more.
- Please click here for our fees guide.
- Please click here for examples of our work
- For further details of our techniques, materials and techniques please click here.
- Please click here for our guide to maintaining your oral hygiene.
- Interest free payment options are available
- Return to the top of the page