The Practice has been designed to give a warm and pleasant environment for patients and staff.
We have won numerous awards and have achieved membership to the British Dental Association Good Practice scheme.
We have metered parking available outside the practices or free parking available at the Finchley practice on the side streets (except between 2-3pm).
We have disabled access at both branches.
On entering our receptionist will ask you to fill out a confidential Medical History form.
Our practices are fully computerised using the latest secure Software of Excellence systems with the Hi-definition Guru Patient Education Software, all patients’ records are held securely and confidentiality is ensured at all times.
You will be provided will full treatment options and risks along with pricing. You will always get a written treatment plan.
We offer interest free finance options to help make treatment easier
Our surgeries are designed in a manner to ensure the best cross infection and hygiene standards are in place for your peace of mind.
We only use low dose digital x-rays. Apart from a lower dose of radiation, using these digital x-rays we are able to pick up much more diagnostic information from each x-ray.
We also use:
- Intra and Extra oral digital SLR photography to show you exactly what is going on in your mouth, please see portfolio page.
- Best Practice equipment such as electronic apex locators, heated obturation equipment.
- Surgical magnification loupes, so we have an enlarged clearer vision of you teeth.
- I.V sedation for those that would like to be sedated during treatments.
- General Dental Council registered high quality British laboratories, to ensure work is of the highest quality.
Materials, Techniques and Equipment
We use the latest techniques taught by world leading clinicians.
Suppliers include: Dentsply, GC, 3M, 3i Biomet, Triodent and Heraeus Kulzer, so patients can rest assured their Oral Health is being maintained with the very best of materials, equipment and techniques.